Lights. Camera. Help. has teamed up with Groupon to provide a free, day-long video training workshop for five Central Texas nonprofits.
Here’s how it works. If 40 people donate to this campaign, 5 nonprofits will receive a Learn With LCH Workshop. Pretty simple, right? For every $200 we raise over the initial 40 donations, Lights. Camera. Help. will include another organization in the training. So go to the Groupon campaign now and help out 5 great organizations. Read more to see who we’re helping.
The five wonderful Central Texas nonprofits that we will be training are listed below. These organizations were selected by participating in a blog contest hosted by Lights. Camera. Help. in November.
- Austin Involved, a collective donating organization
- Ronald MacDonald House Charities of Austin, which supports programs that promote the health and well-being of children and families
- Amala Foundation, which seeks to unify communities in service and to promote peace
- Heart House, an Austin-area after-school program that keeps kids positively engaged with enriching activities
- Breakthrough Austin, which makes a six-year commitment to middle-school students who will be first-generation college graduates, to get them through high school and into college
$5 is all it takes for you to make a huge difference in the way these nonprofits communicate so that they can better serve our community. Buy in now!