The South By Southwest Film Festival is right around the corner. This is a time to see great film and learn what other filmmakers around the world are doing to enhance their craft.
Lights. Camera. Help. is focusing on good at the SXSW Film Festival by hosting a panel discussion on cause-driven film. Here’s the run down. Add this to your SXSW calendar now!
Description: The films-for-a-cause genre is rapidly gaining traction as non-profits and cause-driven organizations turn to new media to tell their stories. Panelists will provide tips, tricks resources and advice to filmmakers, non-profits, novices and grassroots organizations looking to spread their message with film and video.
- What makes a good cause-driven film?
- What opportunities are there for non-profit organizations in the world of film and video?
- How do I create a cause-driven film?
- What distribution networks should I use for my non-profit film?
- What is cause-driven film?
- What if my organization can’t afford to make a film?
- Why is film better then other media for telling my story?
- How much does it cost to make a cause-driven film?
- What special deals are there for non-profits looking to make film?
- What is the ROI of film for non-profit and cause-driven organizations?
Follow the session on twitter with the hash tag #reeltoreal