City of Austin recommends $13.2 million in social service contracts, but, who gets the money?
More than a few Austin nonprofits are frustrated with the 'scoring system' that the city has come up with to allocate funds to local organizations. The cities Health and Human Services department has recommended that 16 of the highest scoring programs receive the funds. Though the city is set to vote on the final contracts on May 26, concerns may force a delay...
- City of Austin recommends $13.2 million in social service contracts, but, who gets the money?
- Convio and WealthEngine save time, energy and resources, helping nonprofits grow...
- "With a little bit of energy from everyone, we would get a whole lot done."
- Find out how Texas feels about the Arts!
- Maddie Grant's Birthday Wish Raises Over $700 for LCH-and Rising!